EVENTING RIDERS ASSOCIATION OF NORTH AMERICA
Reports to President, ERAofNA
The Executive Director will have overall operational and administrative responsibility for ERAofNA membership programs, sponsorship development, communications, marketing & PR, financial management and governance coordination.
Membership and Sponsorship Development
· To expand existing membership levels to achieve broad-based support and organizational effectiveness through outreach programs and on site presence at Events.
· To develop increased sponsorship for ERAofNA program support and sustainability including expansion of existing sponsorships and prospecting and securing new sponsors.
· To build and sustain new partnerships within the sport including area representatives, governing bodies and ERA Global.
· To listen to, assimilate and share member voices.
Financial Management and Administration
· To work with the ERAofNA Treasurer on financial planning (budgeting), accounting processes, financial reporting and organizational adherence to annual state and federal tax reporting.
· Ensure the ongoing management and utilization of ERAofNA financial resources.
Marketing and Public Relations
· To develop and manage all media outreach including press notifications, social media strategies and development and maintenance of marketing materials.
· To work collaboratively with current vendors to ensure key messaging and impact regarding marketing and website reach and effectiveness.
· To deepen and refine all aspects of communications to strengthen the brand and exposure of the organization.
· To schedule and prepare agendas for ERAofNA Board of Director and Committee Meetings in consultation with the Board President.
· To leverage Board Member capacity in sponsor and member relationships and solicitation.
· To further the diversification of the Board to include amateur rider/owner leadership and perspectives.
· College degree with a minimum of 10 years of experience effectively managing, communicating and executing strategic initiatives.
· Deep experience and relationships in the sport of Eventing with sponsors, owners, riders and organizers.
· Unwavering commitment to the quality and financial viability of ERAofNA programs and initiatives.
· Demonstrated effectiveness in organizational messaging, administrative capability and program management.